Wednesday, February 6

Number Go- Fish


Today my youngest asked to play a game.  She got out the skip-bo cards but since I've never really played skip-bo,  we settled on playing go-fish with the cards instead.  


Playing the game reminded me how great Go-Fish is for practicing numerals and letters.  In fact, I'm thinking of making up one for practicing sight words.



The skip-bo cards were actually pretty good for this game since the card is simple in appearance and font.




She loved playing, so I know we'll be playing Go-Fish again soon, in some form or other.

2 comments:

jk said...

Have you played war or Uno with her yet? I bet you have! We also received what looks like a wonderful game called Sleeping Princesses for Christmas which I have been told my girls will love, but have not gotten it out yet. So many wonderful games - have to rotate them!

Bath Towels said...

We've established a physically powerful track record of being much disciplined with the use of our cash. We don't let it burn a opening in our pocket.Bath Towels